Results You Can Expect From This Course
This course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to:
- Create your own twisting neuro basses that will blow your listener’s mind!
- Design authentic and dynamic sounds for all tempos of neuro music – from creepy lead synths to haunting pads, to hard-hitting kicks and snares – this course shows you how to design every type of sound you’ll need to create a neuro banger from scratch!
- Write captivating bass riffs, melodies, harmonies that deliver a highly emotional impact on your listener
- Create moments of anticipation and tension to keep your listener fully hooked and desperate to hear what’s gonna happen next as he becomes engrossed in your track
- Mixed and master your track to a pristine state of perfection for maximum impact, punch, size and clarity
About Your Instructor
Joe Ford’s exceptional talent and expertise led to his exclusive signing with Shogun Audio, one of the most esteemed labels in the industry.
When a producer of Joe Ford’s caliber endorses a new learning experience for music producers, you can be certain that his work will be scrutinized with great attention…
His unwavering focus on detail, his finely-tuned ear, and his discerning taste are the very qualities that earned him an exclusive contract with the powerhouse label, Shogun Audio.
This is why he is a sought-after DJ for BBC Radio 1 and receives invitations to perform at festivals and clubs worldwide.
It’s also the reason why top producers in the industry are eager to collaborate with him and have him remix their chart-topping hits.
After touring with Noisia for their I Am Legion tour, Joe Ford has since collaborated with renowned names in the bass music scene, including Datsik, Tasha Baxter, Document One, Malux, Zombie Cats, and Linguistics, just to name a few.
Tutorials In This Course
- BassGorilla Intro Video
- Snare Synthesis And Layering
- Kick Synthesis And Layering
- Bass Synthesis And Processing
- Making Bass Riffs
- Creating Bass Fills
- Intro Lead Synthesis
- Creating Bass Fills part 2
- Riser synthesis and Fx Usage
- Mixdown and Arrangement
Software Used In This Course & System Requirements
Software Used In This Course:
- Cubase 8
- Native Instruments Kontakt
- iZotope Ozone 7 (Complete)
- Fabfilter Pro-L
- iZotope Trash 2
- Fabfilter Pro-Q (Original, not 2)
- Voxengo MSED
- Flux Stereo Tool V3
- Distorque Azurite
- FabFilter Timeless 2
- Melda MFreqShifter
- Melda MAutopitch
- Melda MPhaser
- Blue Cat Chorus
- Nomad Factory BusDriver
- Taiga DSP Gravel
- OS 10.2.6 or later is required, minimum of a G4 1GHz machine with 512MB of RAM
- Windows XP or later, a Pentium III 1GHz or similar processor and 512MB of RAM